Sue Rose, MS, RD, LDN
Sue is a mother and grandmother. In addition to spending time with her family, she enjoys the company of her golden retriever, two cats, and a horse. When she is not spending time with her family and pets, she enjoys gardening, landscaping, interior design, and reading a good fiction book.
Sue is a lifelong learner. For additional professional enrichment, she has matriculated through college nursing courses in pharmacology and human anatomy, allowing her an even better perspective on how to match her skills with your medical and nutrition needs.
- 35 years working in the field of foods and nutrition
- 25 years in private practice
- Received a bachelor's degree from the University of Illinois, Champaign, in Human Nutrition and Hospital Dietetics
- Received a master's degree from the University of Iowa in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Registered Dietitian and Illinois Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist
- Adjunct Faculty, Harper College, Palatine, IL, Health Careers (currently)
- Recent credit classes in the Nursing Program at Oakton Community College
- Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Member of the IL Dietetic Association
- Past President of the North Suburban Dietetic Association of Illinois
- Author of numerous consumer health and nutrition articles currently available online (English and Spanish translation)
Browse the links below to see writing samples and learn something new!
If you're a journalist or producer seeking an objective viewpoint on your nutrition or health related article or project, please contact me at 847.692.3438 or email@example.com. I am always receptive to lending professsional insight on various topics in nutrition and wellness. Recent assistance has been lent to Chicago Parent Magazine and Northwestern University Medill School of Journalism students.